If you are a frequent traveler and do not have a credit card that allows you to accumulate miles to exchange for flights , in the Mexican market there are several alternatives.
The cards with benefits in airlines are very attractive for those people who for business or pleasure take many flights, so we are going to present the current offer of credit cards for frequent travelers .
Which banks have cards with rewards programs that you can change for flights?
More and more banks are joining this business segment thanks to the agreements that airlines make with financial institutions to attract new customers. Frequent passengers can take advantage of this type of credit card because they offer not only add miles, but also you can finance flights and participate in promotions and special advantages.
The most important banks in Mexico such as PanAnex, Rosebank, HSCB, Scottbank and Imborsa commercialize credit cards for travelers , and now you can hire them online from here with exclusive benefits.
Which airlines participate in frequent flier programs?
Fortunately in Mexico many airlines have agreements with banks when offering credit cards that accumulate miles, both international and local companies.
As regards foreign companies, American Airlines has an agreement with PanAnex and Teberia with Rosebank. As for domestic airlines and Imborsa have an agreement with Intercredit and Inverx with Tolaris. However, whoever has the most deals is Aeromexico, which offers credit cards with PanAnex and Anex with a wide variety of offers for the Gold and Platinum segment.
How to choose the best credit card to earn miles?
When hiring this product it is important to choose first, the card that offers the most attractive services for our trips, the lowest costs, but also those that have agreements with the airlines that we use most frequently.
- Search if our bank offers credit cards for frequent travelers
- Compare offers from other institutions and airlines
- Analyze financial and point advantages to add miles
Do I need a credit card that accumulates traveler’s miles?
If you are a frequent passenger of an airline , if you travel a lot for business or take a plane several times a year, a credit card that adds up points to exchange for tickets is an excellent idea, because it will save you money.
What benefits do cards that accumulate miles offer?
Among the advantages that a frequent traveler can get, we highlight:
- They do not have an annual fee for the first year when applying online. As of the second year, the annual fee can be free if the card is used and paid each month through online banking.
- You earn miles for every dollar in purchases.
- Welcome bonus of miles.
- 2 x 1 in tickets
- Reimburses a percentage of the purchases with which part or all of any plane ticket can be paid.
- Possibility of deferring all purchases made on the airline and months without interest.
- Months without interest in purchases made abroad.
- Free access to programs and memberships.
Benefits in travel and flights
- Priority check-in.
- Extra kilograms of luggage
- Access to exclusive lounges at airports
- Discount in the airport parking